The energy prices are escalating. And, in Australia, the summers are scorching with heat waves. Thus, evaporative air conditioner cooling systems offer a significant and increasing edge on reverse cycle when the matter is of energy efficiency, healthier air flow, performance, and a better lifestyle.
The ducted evaporative cooling is among the oldest and the most beneficial forms of cooling system to keep you cool. The evaporative air conditioner uses evaporation mechanism to make the air cool. Based on the principles of evaporation, which indicates, hot and dry air from outside is pumped through cooling pads that are water-soaked using an evaporative cooling fan. As the air is pushed through cooling pads, the water evaporates and heat in the air is absorbed, which will lower the temperature of the air. A fan then pushes the cool air throughout the room via a network of ducts.
Thus, daily use of the air conditioner makes it imperative to conduct an adequate evaporative cooling cleaning service to keep your cooling unit work efficiently.
Benefits of Evaporative Cooling Cleaning Service:
- Evaporative cooler efficiency: The running costs of evaporative cooling is far lower than the refrigerated Therefore, timely evaporative cooling cleaning service keep its cooling intact.
- Better indoor air quality: During hot weather, it is worse when you have to be shut away inside for hours breathing stale air. The major benefit of evaporative cooling cleaning service is that fresh air is circulated throughout. It supplies 100% fresh, cool air, and deliver superior energy efficiency as compared to the refrigerated equivalent. The fan in the evaporative air conditioner draws the outside air through cooling pads, it not only chills air but it also filters the air from impurities and pollens, which is a bonus for those suffering from allergies.
- Easy Maintenance: Regular evaporative cooling cleaning service done by a qualified technician from time to time ensures that your unit continues to run at its peak efficiency. Hence, maintains low evaporative running costs.
- Eco-friendly evaporative cooling unit: The refrigerated cooling unit not only causes the air inside the home to become dry, but it also uses chemicals that can damage the environment. However, with respect to evaporating cooling, it is based completely on natural processes which cool air using water, where no chemicals are involved. The air released from the evaporative coolers are never re-circulated and is always replaced with fresh air. Hence, you will not suffer from any respiratory and health issues.
- Less water usage: Evaporative air conditioners use a small amount of water, in some instances, it might use almost 98% less water than a shower over a year. However, this is possible only with the timely evaporative cooling cleaning service.
- Better for the environment and for you: Evaporative air conditioners use less electricity and fewer fossil fuels such as coal and natural gas are consumed in the production of electricity. Besides, the evaporative air conditioning system contains no harmful synthetic refrigerants. On the other hand, the refrigerated systems use potent greenhouse gases like hydrofluorocarbons or chlorofluorocarbons, which deplete the ozone layer. The power consumption of one ducted reverse cycle air conditioner can result in about 1.5 tons of harmful carbon-di-oxide being pumped into the atmosphere each year.
- More moisture in the air: Evaporative air conditioners help to slightly increase the amount of moisture in the air. Hence, it is beneficial for those residing in dryer climates, who might experience dry and cracked skin when they use refrigerated conditioners.
Therefore, the above-mentioned benefits of evaporative cooling cleaning service can work at their best. However, make sure they take place timely and are well-maintained on a regular basis. Whenever you experience any problem you should contact skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced evaporative cooling cleaning service repairman or a company.